Welcome to Data Today - Upgrading Data to Intelligence
Big data has moved beyond the big hype. Organisations need to be generating intelligence, ROI, profit and value from their structured and unstructured data.
But how do you execute a data strategy to deliver intelligence and ROI when you’re juggling the moving part of architecture, analytics, strategy, process, technology, internal resources and insight?
Data Today: Upgrading Data to Intelligence will focus on how delegates can deliver business intelligence, value and ROI on their data, analytics and insight efforts.
Through a series of interactive discussions (no death by powerpoint here!) ranging from industry case studies, think tanks, expert seminars, close room discussions, trends watch, technology test drives and consult the speaker sessions, you will be able to take back to the office ideas, answers and tips to enable data and your data and analytics strategy to be designed, implemented and executed.
Co-located with the Chief Data Officer Forum, Data Today: Upgrading Data to Intelligence will unite over 100 CIO’s, CTO”s, Heads of Data, Heads of Insight , Analytics, Business Intelligence and Architecture in an cross industry, peer lead forum to talk about strategy development and execution to upgrade your data to intelligence, value and profit.
Key topics to be debated at Data Today include:
- Exploiting the value of big data: the checklist you need to achieve
- Developing technology and business synergy
- Implementing and executing a roadmap to successful analytics
- Monetising and generating revenue from data
- Developing operational and process excellence to deliver big data capabilities
- Developing unified big data and analytics architecture to deliver insight
- Employing technology for advanced data capture, storage and analytics
- Winning ROI with predictive analytics
Data Today: Upgrading Data to Intelligence is the centrepiece in IQPC’s Big Data and Analytics event series which has featured industry specific events in financial services, telecoms, retail and utilities.